When we last saw Ming Lee and Aoki Lee, their life was in the fab lane. (Literally. They were on a tv show a few years back called Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, starring their mom, Kimora Lee Simmons.)
Ming and Aoki were only seven and five years old, respectively, when we were given a behind the scenes look at their life, and they stole the show.
So what are the up to, five years later? The sisters were spotted at fashion week in September, which makes me wonder if they’ill follow in Kimora’s model-designer footsteps….
images via Getty Images
More on luckymag.com:
- Fashion Week Street Style from Around the World
- NYFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- Twinsies!: Calypso Is Selling Kid-Sized Tunics That Match Its Main Line
- the lucky list: The Sexiest Celebrity Jeans
- Five Minutes with Giuliana Rancic
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine