So that seriously tricked-out 2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i 5-Door Sport Limited (in your choice of color) is still up for grabs. All you have to do is "like" us on Facebook for a chance to win and then drive it somewhere amazing. We already know contributing editor Sally Lynch is headed down to Baltimore for the Preakness horse races and photo editor Jaime Keiter is on an East Coast road trip showing off her adorable baby, so who’s next?
Associate editor Jenna Gottlieb has the expert, up-to-the moment scoop on the hottest shopping destinations around the country—and the world. She’s the one you have to thank for all those fabulous shopping city guides each month in your issue of Lucky! Even though she’s still recovering from eating, drinking and shopping her way through Portland, Oregon, she’s on to her next adventure.
"I’d throw my blue suede shoes in the trunk and head south—straight to Graceland! This is what’s coming with me."
1. "My blue suede shoes (duh)." (STEVE MADDEN CROQUET – BLUE SUEDE, $74.99, HEELS.COM)
2. "Cutoff shorts—Tennessee summers are HOT." (URBAN RENEWAL CUT-OF SHORT, $44, URBANOUTFITTERS.COM)
3. "Quality jams." (THE SUN SESSIONS CD, ELVIS PRESLEY, $38.45, AMAZON.COM)
4. "My Persol Wayfarers, because they come with me everywhere." (PERSOL CAT WAYFARER, $220, BARNEYS.COM)
5. "A Blue Hawaii-inspired shirt." (CARIBBEAN JOE TROPICAL ALOHA HAWAIIAN SHIRT, $16.99 STARTING BID, EBAY.COM)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Tons of Incredible Giveaways
- Major Deals from the June Issue
- Score Emily VanCamp’s Cover Makeup
- The Lucky Breaks Winner Hall of Fame
- Follow Lucky Breaks on Pinterest
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine