White jeans have been getting a bum rap for way too long. Not only have they been unjustly exiled to certain seasons with that ridiculous post-Labor Day rule, but a lot of people are too scared to wear them simply because they are, well…white. Which, as I hope to convince you of today, is not synonymous with unflattering.
Yes, if something happens, "they can get really dirty"—but that can be avoided by….using napkins. And/or OxiClean. And just because they’re light doesn’t mean they’re going to make you look big. White jeans should be approached just like any other piece of denim: by fit.
In the slideshow below, I’ve shopped the best white denim for three height categories—tall, medium and petite—divided in two sections: slim and curvy. Click through to find out which pair works for your body type.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Does Shapewear Really Work?
- Director Baz Luhrmann Will be the Creative Consultant for the Met’s Schiaparelli and Prada Exhibition
- Easter Egg Inspired Dresses You’ll Wear All Spring
- Hats That Don’t Make You Look Like an Idiot
- The Craziest Nail Art We’ve Seen This Spring
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine