The Scene: The audience settled into futuristic white booths before the models took to the runway; a soundtrack singing of space travel buzzed in the background.
The Look: A charming fembot. The silhouettes were simple and unfettered, a look that is innate to Pozgay. But the traditional shapes were updated in metallic and space-age materials. Our favorite print depicted a solar system.
Piece We’d Want: The standout piece from this collection was a double breasted coat with a white fur collar, perfect for weathering a long winter. And in a nod to the family business (her aunt is Kate Spade), it looks like Whitney is venturing into accessories. So keep an eye out for those bags.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Richard Chai is Filson’s New Creative Director
- BCBG Max Azria Fall 2012: Geometric Lines and Fancy Fur
- Rachel Comey is Back in Black for Fall 2012
- Shailene Woodley Loves Shopping at Thrift Stores—But Was Scouting Oscars Options at the Honor Show
- Gretchen Jones Fall 2012: Pastel Ikat Prints and Basket-Woven Accents
For biting wit, follow John on Twitter: Follow @johnjannuzzi
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine