It’s kinda cool and a little cloudy this morning. Not exactly the ideal way to start the weekend, but we’ll work with it. To match the somewhat somber mood, we’re listening to a rather moody playlist. The star of said playlist? White Town’s "Your Woman," a classic ’90s jam that will take you right back to the days of pagers and flip phones. It may even inspire a bit of a slow, yet graceful runway walk as you head up to the office. Nothing wrong with that.
Shop the song:
- Designer Showdown: The 10 Princes (and Princesses) of Prints
- Five Necessary Accessories for Mega-Hot Weather
- Hot Toppers: 15 Summer Jackets That Won’t Give You Heatstroke
- How to Dress Like an Editor in 100-Degree Heat
- One Clever Bright Red Skirt, Five Different Ways to Wear It
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine