Right now, just like most of the style industry, we’re obsessed with anything colorful and printed—denim, knits, outerwear and, yes, socks. Our favorite brand, Sweden’s Happy Socks, is known for its massive array of unisex bright, vibrant and crazy-adorable socks and tights. The company just opened its first U.S. shop in NYC’s Soho neighborhood, and we got a sneak peek of the store and all the fun socks it’s stocking.
In honor of the Happy Socks’ first American outpost, here are our favorite picks from the current line—along with the shoes we’re pairing them with this spring.
Happy Socks, 436 West Broadway, New York, NY 10012
More on Luckymag.com:
- In Honor of March Madness: The 100 Most Stylish Athletes
- Four Cute Sporty Outfits to Buy Right Now
- Amp Up Your Arms With 25 Bracelets Under $50
- Drew Barrymore’s Beauty Evolution
- Shop the Trend: Anchors Aweigh
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine