The New York Times recently published an article titled, “The Scrunchie Grows Up” that made a case so strong for wearing scrunchies again, that the folks at Goody are legitimately concerned this might be the end of elastic bands forever. Only kidding–but the NYTimes DID call the scrunchie a ubiquitous “sign of power” which is not exactly how I remember them.Visit SHEfinds now to read more about the return of the scrunchie trend.
More on SHEfinds:
- 10 Summer Trends You Can Keep In Your Closet For Fall, According To Bloggers
- J.Crew Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop Doing Jewelry Collabs & The Latest Is With Catbird
- 15 Bright Bags: Because It’s Summer So Why The Heck Not?
- Starbucks To Release An App That Lets You Order & Pay For Your Drink Ahead Of Time
- Here’s What Everyone’s Buying At The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale