Those famous felines immortalized in United Bamboo’s much-loved cat calendar had better watch their backs—suddenly, it seems dogs are enjoying a fashion moment of their own. First, we flipped for Menswear Dog, a (shoppable!) Tumblr devoted to the on-point ensembles of the world’s most stylish shiba inu. And now, avant-garde label Acne Studios has turned to a pair of similarly chic canines for its new campaign, which it quietly shared via Instagram.
Shot by William Wegman, the artist known for his amusing portraits of his own dressed-up Weimaraners, the images capture the photog’s grey dogs modeling Acne’s chunky-soled footwear, printed suiting and Borsalino hats. It’s one of the more inventive campaign ideas we’ve seen lately, and a perfect visual treat to cap off the workweek. Click through to see more pics! And let us know: when it comes to furry friends in the fashion world, do you prefer seeing dogs or cats dominating the space?
All photos via Acne Studios’ Instagram.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Cats Are Into Extreme Beauty Trends, Too!
- Too Cute Video: Banana Republic Dresses Rescue Dogs in Trina Turk Accessories
- Sea’s Puppy-Print Spring Pieces are Doggone Delightful
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Miss Dior Campaign Is Finally Here!
- Shop it on myLucky: Outfit-Making Belts
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine