Clare Vivier, known chiefly for her minimalist, wear-anywhere leather clutches, seems to have the art of the collab down to a science. First, she created an awesome capsule collection for Theory; now, she’s rolled out a reversible tote with Melissa Coker, who designs the adorable L.A. label Wren.
The totes are made from either cognac-colored or vibrant green leather on one side, with a stunning celestial print covering the reverse half. So with a quick flip, your bag can go from simple and sleek to star-studded (or vice versa). They’ll run you $350 each, and are now available at both Wren’s and Clare Vivier’s websites.
Check out the collab’s campaign below, shot by Closet Visit’s Jeana Sohn and starring actress Allison Miller. Now the only question is: green or cognac?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Gia Coppola Hosts Screening of Her Wren Spring 2012 Film
- The Five Coolest Vending Machines Ever
- The Coolest Lingerie Lines
- First Look at the Sex and the City Prequel
- Textbook for Lucky: Fall Fashion Week 2012 Video
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine