Dressing for a religious event—be it a bar or bat mitzvah, communion, christening or otherwise—can be a pretty tricky affair. Daunting as it may seem to dress appropriately in an environment you may not be entirely familiar with, it’s really all about keeping your look tasteful and respectful while still reflecting your personal style. Read on for some of our go-to tips for putting together the perfect ensemble for a religious event. Bonus: we’ve even dug out some of our own bat mitzvah snapshots to share. Oh, the borderline-humiliating lengths we go to for you, dear readers.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jessica Alba is Guest Blogging for Lucky Kids!
- 10 Fashionable Things You Still Can’t Buy Online
- Peep Cameron Diaz, Diane Kruger and Elizabeth Olsen’s Outfits at Yesterday’s Chanel Couture Show
- Lucky Listens: Alexis Krauss of Sleigh Bells
- Alexa Chung is Superga’s New Creative Director
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine